Reliable, secure web-based tools for any business.
Get online email, calendar, documents and more for your organization. Powerful, intuitive applications like Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs can help reduce your IT costs and help employees collaborate more effectively.
What is Google Emailing Apps
Google Apps is a collection of web-based programs and file storage that run in a web browser, without requiring users to buy or install software. Users can simply log in to the service to access their files and the tools to manipulate them. The offerings include communication tools (Gmail (10 email accounts of 10GB each on your domain e.g. : email@example.com), Google Talk, and Google Calendar), productivity tools (Google Docs: text files, spreadsheets, and presentations).
Google Apps allows website owners to use their own domain name with the service and to customize the interface to reflect the branding of that business. In this way, a website owner can use the functionality of Google Apps in a package (and with a URL) that is familiar and comfortable to use.
Our services includes the following
- Configure your domain domain (e.g. yoursite.com) to use Google Apps.
- Google Apps Setup and Provisioning.
- Upload your logo to showcase your brand.
- Single Sign On (SSO).
- DNS Configuration.
- Configure email to use GMail's mail servers.
- Configure MX Records and CNAME Records to use Google Apps.
- Configure A Records if you are already using web hosting services.
- Configure security settings for email, docs and spreadsheet sharing.
- Customize URLs for accessing your email (e.g. http://mail.mysite.com).
- Configure contact sharing between your employees.
- Configure Google Chat (GTalk).
- Support and Tutorials, Knowledgebase for Google Apps.