Renting your website from us couldn't be easier.
Just follow our simple steps:
1. Choose a Plan:
Have a look at our rental plans to get an idea of which rental package will suit your needs.
2. Contact Us:
By phone, (+91-9899775541) or email email@example.com to organize and discuss:
- Business Goals
- Design Requirements
- Optimal Rental Plan
- General Information Requirements
3. Content Generation:
- Once we have an idea of the best way to present your business online, we then need some things from you:
- Text content for each page
- Logo's / Stock images
- If your not sure what information to provide us, we can help design your messaging and provide sound advice for marketing your product to your target market.
4. We begin building!
We will start your website according to your specifications and the rental package chosen. Within 7 to 14 days of the information being provided your website will be accessible on the Internet.
Things to consider when deciding to start a rental plan:
- All rental plans are a minimum of 12 months. There is no maximum time period on your plan, you can rent your website for as long as you like and pay it out anytime.
- Pay out prices will vary depending on the rental plan chosen.
- You will be able to access content pages to make text changes if you like, however within your plan we can take care of everything for you, including updates and maintenance of the Content Management System of your site for you within the allocated time provided within each plan. Extra work that you request outside of this allocated time will be charged at an hourly rate of $65.00. Extra pages outside what is included in each plan will cost $30 per page.
- Payment of website rental plans will be direct deposit into our account each month. The initial set up fee will be paid to us via direct deposit upon acceptance of your rental agreement and before any work will be done on your website.
- Once we have received payment for set up and information from you including any text and images you would like to be used within your site it will take 7 to 14 days to build and go live. With E-commerce and Social Networking plans, sites may take up to 21 days to build, depending on the amount of products to be added.
Everyone has questions and we would love to know some of yours! If you can't find the answer to your question listed here feel free to contact us. Even if your question is listed here but you still feel like you need more information from us, simply get in touch. We are here to help you however we can.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions that we have received:
Q. Who owns the website?
A. We are in the business of providing professional websites to businesses through our Rent-a-Website program. All content supplied by the client belongs to them. The client can buy the website from us at any time during the 12 month period of the plan for a nominated buy out fee depending on the rental plan option you are on. Monthly payments go towards paying off your website, however until the website is purcahsed outright it is owned by Cyberlet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Please note: It is our knowledge and working behind the scenes of each website that contribute a great deal to the success of the website. If the client wishes to purchase the website, after the 12 month contract is up then all activity within the website will stop unless a maintanence contract between both parties has been organised, or the client wishes to continue on the plan.
Q. How long will it take to design and launch my new rental website?
A. From your instruction to start the website design, and rental contract has been signed, once we receive required information from the client it will generally take 7-14 days to have your website completed and live online. In most cases it is within 14 days (dependant on workload). Some e-commerse sites may take up to 21 days, depending on the amount of products being offered by the client.
Q. Can I cancel my website at any time?
A. Yes. You will be able to cancel your contract anytime, but you will have to pay out the agreed contractural time on your website rental agreement.
Q. How do I pay for my website?
A. Set up fees will be invoiced seperately and payable before the website development begins and rental agreement has been signed. Upon setup you will be emailed a direct debit form which arranges direct payment from your bank account or credit card every month - from the date of your website launches. If you would prefer not to pay via direct debit then we will invoice you monthly or quarterly and you can then pay via cheque or direct bank transfer.
Q. How much will the setup of my website be?
A. It depends on which website plan you have chosen. Setup fees are one off and start from $299.
Q. What other fees will I be charged for?
A. Your monthly fee covers everything! Domain name, hosting fees, Search Engine Optimisation. If you require extra components or features for your website during your rental contract then extra fees for component configuration including the component itself will be required.