WE WORK WITH EACH CLIENT TO MAKE SURE THEIR WEBSITE IS MAINTAINED IN THE MOST APPROPRIATE WAY.
Why I need website maintenance?
- All web sites need maintenance to keep them up-to-date. Some sites need daily updates while others may need weekly, fortnightly or only occasional maintenance.
- Website maintenance includes revising, editing, or changing existing web pages with the current information. The periodic addition of new web pages could also be part of maintenance services. (depends on the website maintenance pack you have taken).
- Fresh and current information gives people a reason to return to your site.
- ₹1188 per Year
- 03 Hours of maintenance per year
- ₹3600 per Year
- 12 Hours of maintenance per year
- ₹1500 per Month
- 05 Hours of maintenance per month
- ₹5000 per Month
- 20 Hours of maintenance per month
All Maintenance Pack Includes
- Modification and Addition of Website Content
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images)
- Newsletter & email list maintenance (if any)
- Shopping cart product updates (if any)
- Update announcements, articles, etc. (if any)
- Replace images i.e. pictures & graphics
- Adding/removing pages
- PDF creation and uploading
- Graphic Designing in Photoshop
Maintenance Pack Features
- Updates are usually done within 24 to 48 hours (except holidays and weekends).
- Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular package deducation will be charged.
- "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current within the existing layout. It is not intended to be a redesign or revamp.
- New design work is charged at our design rate.
- Updates should be provided electronically (by email) only or can be sent at our office address.